Recently I was asked what is it I do daily to maintain MY money mindset.
This is such an awesome question so I created a video just answer this question 😃thank you, Kim!
My 7 daily tasks are:
- Positive thinking. I expect good things to happen to me every day.
The benefits of positive thinking are many. Positive thinking isn’t something the brain does naturally. It is something you have to work at.
- I repeat my own personal mantra that helps me to be visible which is “I choose to believe I am more than enough. I choose to believe I am good enough.”
These mantras help me to rebuild my own self-esteem around my own abilities. One of the important tenets of money mindset is confidence. In order to be confident you have to be confident in yourself and your ability to accomplish what you set out to do. If you lack self-esteem there is no way you can be confident.
- I practice gratitude for everything in life. The big things, the little things, the mundane things, and the everyday things because I am grateful to still be alive!
When you practice gratitude your outlook on life changes. It becomes more positive. The things you have in life become “enough”. When you practice gratitude for what you want to receive you are opening yourself up to receiving that and more.
- I review my bank account balances and transactions to make sure everything is on the up and up
This is important. It’s a matter of being proactive when it comes to your money. Don’t be naive and think someone else is going to look out for the bank errors. It’s up to you!
- I review my #1 money goal which is currently a massive goal of saving for a down payment on a home!
Keeping eyes on the goals you’ve set and even writing them down will make it easier for your brain to work out the how.
- I listen to awesome podcasts so I can continuing learning
If you aren’t growing you are shrinking. If you aren’t moving forward you’re moving backward. Keep learning, keep growing, keep moving forward!
- I workout to relieve my mind of the stress!
Working out keeps me sane. Especially when I am taking classes (5 this semester!). It gives my brain a break works my body.
- I’ve added meditation and it’s been a game changer!
Every morning I meditate for 15 mins and it’s been enlightening! I have some much more clarity and focus during the day. I have so much more insight. I am much more aware of the thoughts and feelings I am having throughout the day as well. Meditation has been a game changer for me!
That’s all from me today! Thank you for taking the time to watch the video! Be sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel on YouTube!
Join us in the Elevate Your Impact Community on Facebook today!Click Here To Join the Elevate Your Impact Community on Facebook!